Olive Grove Produces IDEAL Students:
Informed Critical Thinkers
Dedicated and Responsible Citizens
Able Technology Users
Learners (Motivated and Self-Directed)
The mission of the Olive Grove Charter School is to plan, monitor, and assist in the education of students TK-12 in a home or blended school learning environment. We aim to enable students to speak, read, write, use technology and calculate effectively to become self-motivated, competent and life-long learners. The Olive Grove Charter School will provide students with the necessary resources to achieve success and meet state standards in core academic subjects appropriate to their level. Additionally, students will become career/college ready upon completion of the program. This will be achieved in a collaborative effort with parents (as primary deliverers of the educational program), certificated teachers and the community.
Vision and Purpose
We the Community and Staff of Olive Grove Charter School Believe:
- Every student can learn and be successful.
- Every student can benefit from participating in a balanced curriculum of academics, technological application, arts and physical education.
- Education is a shared responsibility requiring the active collaboration of all stakeholders.
- A successful learning environment is dependent upon respect, integrity, and equity.
- A safe and clean environment is essential for effective learning.
- Continuous fiscal solvency is critical to the success of the school.